Learn how to attract and maintain intimate relationships with the feminine
Most men are unconsciously overly affected by women’s emotions – the emotions of their wives, lovers, daughters, mothers, sisters and so on. Usually a man will respond in one of these ways:
- He emotionally checks out and runs away.
- He wants to be right and starts fighting. Ultimately putting more oil on the fire.
- He turns into a pleaser and tries to maintain harmony by fixing the issue. Thereby enabling the destructive patterns.
Paradoxically, at the same time, the woman typically does not want to over-control her man, since this makes her lose attraction to him.
In this 3-day workshop, you’ll learn how to truly step into your masculinity, so your woman can step into her femininity.
Masculine and feminine
In the Men’s workshop, we don’t propose to go back to traditional gender roles. Both men and women embody “masculine” and “feminine” within themselves. Instead, we skillfully play with the contrast between these qualities to make your relationships more juicy and satisfying.
It’s not necessary to already be in a relationship to benefit from this workshop. It’s open for men of any sexual orientation who want to learn these skills.
Feminine drama and polarity
Expressing emotions is not the same as making drama. Drama is something you actively do, while emotions are something you have. For that reason, the dramas are also called feminine destructive patterns. These patterns often have a self-undermining and non-constructive characteristic.
Feminine drama is destructive to the polarity in your relationship. To maintain the attraction between you and your partner, you need the capacity to step fully into your masculine. With your masculine presence, you can help your partner in a loving way to step out of drama, to relax her protective shield and to surrender to your deep, uncompromising and skillful guidance of your life together.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to recognize more than 25 types of drama, both in yourself and in your partner. But more important: you’ll learn how to react to drama in new ways. Lovingly, but without compromising. Once you gain your woman’s trust, she can become your lover and friend, rather than your male partner or mommy.
Masculine practice and brotherhood
During the workshop, we’ll also devote time on how you as a man stay present, live from your own values and build a healthy relation with your anger. Owning your anger makes you more attractive, trustworthy and will empower you.
This course will give you a solid imprint in feeling safe with other men. You’ll be invited into a healthy brotherhood transcending that unhealthy competition we often find amongst men
What can you expect from this workshop
- Learn how masculine practice strengthens the polarity in your relationship and how your relation benefits from that.
- Learn how to stop compromising, while supporting your woman’s longing to become more feminine in relationship to you.
- Get rid of the constant feeling of guilt and the fear to deal with her irrational fears.
- Understand the difference between emotions and drama, and practice reacting in a loving way to at least 25 kinds of destructive patterns.
- Understand how to regain your woman’s trust so she feels safe to surrender and doesn’t have to use her protective shield.
- Get to know yourself better by getting clarity on how you react on drama and why. Also start to recognize your own dramas.
- Learn how to avoid falling into the trap of making your partner into your mother.
- Practice new skills to allow your woman to relax by your side, supporting your life’s purpose.
- Learn to relax around and trust other men.
- Learn how to not take yourself too seriously and start living from a deeper source.
- There will be a lot of fun.
- Open to men 18+ regardless of sexual orientation and relationship status
- No previous experience needed, although we recommend you’ve passed TNT Level 1 workshop first. Men who sign up to this as their first TNT workshop will be contacted for a short intake call.
Contact us for any questions. Sign up below to one of our upcoming trainings.