Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 17 Aug 2022
For TNT Workshops
- You must be 18 years or older to book a TNT workshop
- A booking always has to be done in writing through the booking form on The New Tantra’s website.
- A booking is valid after acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions and confirmation by The New Tantra.
- The entire training facility is non–smoking.
- It is customary to wear other footwear in the training facility than outside.
- The meals are either vegetarian or non-vegetarian and are prepared with the utmost care.
- Standard accommodation is based on participants sleeping in 2 or more persons bedrooms.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the bedrooms should be available for cleaning by 2 p.m. the last day.
- All participants should keep to the house rules of the training facility and should follow any instructions of the responsible staff.
- Before signing up to a workshop, read the latest TNT FAQ & Code of Conduct.
- TNT workshops are not meant as an alternative to “healing”, therapy or medical treatment. The instructors are not therapists or doctors. If you suffer from trauma, PTSD, or other physical or psychological issues, please seek help from licensed professionals instead. If you find yourself dealing with a traumatic incident from your past you are of course welcome to apply for TNT workshops AFTER having concluded a successful therapy treatment and approval by the TNT team.
- We require a high level of emotional maturity in all participants and expect everyone to respect our safe sex protocols and code of conduct. TNT reserves the right to ban anyone that breaches our code of conduct from our platforms without warning.
- The New Tantra is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
- The participant is liable for any damage caused by his / her doing or negligence, as far as the damage can be attributed to him / her.
- All prices include local VAT.
- At sign up, a non-refundable deposit of €200,- must be paid within 3 days to secure the space at the training. In the case of a combined event (e.g. Sexual Deconditioning level 1 & Advanced Sex level 2), there will be several deposits to pay – one for each part of the training.
- Full payment must be made within the due date on the final invoice or the space will be re-designated (unless otherwise agreed).
- In case payment has not been effectuated by the start of the training, The New Tantra reserves the right to refuse participation and cancellation fees will apply.
- The participant must endeavour to give as much notice as possible if a booking is to be canceled. Cancellations must be done in writing.
- In case of cancellation by participant:
– up until 4 weeks before the start of the training, the €200,- deposit per workshop is non-refundable,
– within 4 weeks before the start of the training, 50% of the workshop price is non-refundable,
– within 1 week or not showing up for the training, 100% of the workshop price is non-refundable.
- Changing your booking to different workshop dates/location is possible up until 4 weeks before the start of the training for an administration fee of €50,-. Within 4 weeks before the start of the training, the normal cancellation policy applies (see above).
- In case a workshop gets changed or cancelled by The New Tantra, the participant will be informed on email before the scheduled workshop start.
- In case of cancellation by The New Tantra, the participant will receive a 100% refund of the workshop fee (including the non-refundable deposit). Please note: this does not apply for cancellation due to force majeure (see below).
- In case of cancellation of one part of a combined event (e.g. Sexual Deconditioning level 1 & Advanced Sex level 2), the booking is still binding for the part that will take place.
- In all cases of change or cancellation, The New Tantra is not liable for any travel expenses purchased by the participant or any other costs related to preparing for the workshop.
- In case of changes or cancellation due to force majeure, be aware that there will be unavoidable cancellation fees and operating costs from the workshop venue that we won’t be able to return. In the case of strengthened Covid-19 regulations forcing us to cancel workshops, we were able to get these costs refunded in the past. But because our workshops can’t be changed to fit stricter regulations (e.g. respecting social distancing rules), our venues don’t want to take the risk on our behalf. We now have to pay their cancellation fees in the case of force majeure due to Covid-19. This is outside of our control and we apologize in advance for the inconvenience. We do our very best to find workable solutions to avoid fees and find fair arrangements for everyone. Decisions can only be done on a case-by-case basis and are dependent on each situation. Participants will be offered a choice between:
1) receiving a voucher of the full workshop price minus 50€ to be used within 12 months to move their booking to a future event, or 2) receiving a refund of the full workshop price minus 200€ deposit.
For TNT Website
The New Tantra (“the Company”) invites you to access and use our website, including, without limitation, thenewtantra.com (“the Service”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The New Tantra, Vechtdijk 156A, 3563MA Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Country refers to: Netherlands
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to The New Tantra, accessible from https://www.thenewtantra.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
The Service is only available for individuals aged 18 years or older. You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service. If you are 18 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
The Company’s Code of Conduct applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. Please read Our Code of Conduct carefully before using Our Service.
Certain material on the Service are sexually explicit. Please do not use the sites if you would find these materials offensive.
The Service offers information on tantric sexuality, personal development and spirituality, and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site or seen in the videos. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other program to determine if it is right for your needs. Do not register for a TNT workshop or online course or any other TNT product or service if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
Developments in medical research may impact the advice that appears on the Service. No assurance can be given that the advice contained will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
The Company is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
The materials on the sites comprise the Company’s views; they do not constitute legal, medical or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal, medical or other advice.
Placing Orders for Goods & Services
By placing an Order for Goods & Services through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods & Services availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods & Services
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods & Services you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and our Return Policy.
Our Return Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Return Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Service. The Goods available on Our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or online payment methods (iDEAL, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement: “Acknowledgement”, “Disclaimer”, “Intellectual Property,” “Your Feedback To Us”, “Links To Other Websites”, “Termination”, “Limitation of Liability,” “”AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer”, “Governing Law”, “Disputes Resolution”, “For European Union (EU) Users”, “United States Legal Compliance”, “Severability and Waiver”, “Translation Interpretation”, “Changes to These Terms and Conditions”
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some countries and states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these countries and states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. without notice to you. Any changes of the new Terms and Conditions will be posted on this page. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us directly.