TNT Return Policy
Online Digital Products
Strict return policy:
The New Tantra asks all potential course participants to carefully decide before purchasing any of our online digital products such as online courses and guided meditations. You will have to tick a checkbox at checkout to agree with the terms of this return policy.
The entire online course service is provided directly and constitutes online digital content that you can stream from your account after purchase. Therefore, if you have already started streaming, watching or listening, you agree that you lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance.
Unless our system has not registered a use of the purchased product, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind. Please read the product description and software requirements carefully. ,
Further, The New Tantra does not refund products, if:
- You no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better or you’ve changed your mind.
- You cannot use the product due to hardware limitations
- You cannot use the product due to software limitations
- You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how
- We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
- All bundle offers and course combination packages are sold on an ‘as-is’ basis. Unless they fall under the refund specifications below, no full or partial refunds will be entertained on the individual courses constituting the bundle offer or course package.
Limited refund availability:
- If you haven’t started listening to any audio files or watching any of the videos of your purchased online course yet, you can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- If your online course is defective, unavailable, doesn’t perform as stated, or for duplicate purchases, you can request a refund within 65 days of your purchase.
- If you return an unused online product for a refund or store credit within the required time limits, the access will be removed from your account and you will not be able to watch it.
- Products purchased on sale or with prepaid gift cards or with store credit are ineligible for refunds. A store credit will be (re)issued only when a product is proven to be faulty and can not be reasonably repaired.
Prepaid Gift Cards
Only the purchaser of a TNT gift card has the right to ask for a refund within 14 days of the date of purchase. Please contact us with proof of purchase at [email protected]. We will cancel the gift card and reimburse any remaining balance to the purchaser’s bank account within 30 days of the day on which refund confirmation is received. There is no facility for cash refunds.
Gift cards are:
- Valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Strictly no extension of the gift card’s expiry date will be allowed.
- Not valid if altered or revised in any way.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Can only be redeemed in full against the specific course for which they were purchased.
- Can solely be used as a method of payment in the online shop on www.thenewtantra.com.