Last Updated 11 June 2020
We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites’ functionality.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
The TNT sites offer newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
The TNT sites offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on registration pages, contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on the TNT sites we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the sites run when you use them. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/platform
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the sites for you.
You can prevent and control the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Most browsers allow you to control cookies as part of their settings and preferences. Please refer to your specific browser for instructions on how to disable, limit and delete cookies.
The following links are provided for your convenience. Click on the relevant link below to access detailed information regarding cookie settings. Should your browser not be listed here, you should review the help pages for your specific browser to see what features are offered for adjusting your cookie settings:
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the sites. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to the sites. If you are not sure whether you need them or not, it is still recommended that you leave on all cookies in case they are used to provide a service that you utilize.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- By email: email@example.com