This weekend workshop will guide you safely into the powerful world of Domination and Submission in tantric TNT style.
What will you learn?
The Domination workshop experientially teaches you how to create strong polarity by playing with Domination and Submission through presence, surrender and the play of energy.
Domination can be much more than adding some spice to your life – it’s a doorway into deep non-interference and surrender in action. What you learn during the day will be used for free exploration on Saturday evening. You’ll have the chance to explore your (maybe newly found) kinks and fantasies, using the embodied techniques, concepts and approaches learned during the exercises.
- You’ll be exploring both the dominant and the submissive roles to learn how to create intimacy and polarity.
- You get the chance to interact with several people (both men & women), in order to experience different energies and dynamics.
- As a dominant, learn how to create a safe and consensual play situation for your submissive, in which he/she can relax, open up and explore. Through various exercises, learn new skills to help your partner surrender.
- As a submissive, learn how to communicate about what you like and don’t like. Good communication skills and embodied experience will help you to let go of control during the play.
- Some theory will be provided, but this is mainly a practical, embodied workshop.
- Learn how to combine “subtle body” practices with domination and submission.
Personal boundaries are always a priority and will be respected. Participants have the opportunity to practice independently, with a lover, or in the group. You don’t have to practice with anyone you don’t feel attracted to.
- Successful completion of Level 2 Advanced Sex
- No previous experience in domination/submission or BDSM is required.
- Open to anyone 18+: men, women, trans…
- Come alone or bring a partner
- All sexual preferences are welcome
Participants are welcome to bring their own tools (whips, clamps, handcuffs, and so on) if you have them, but that’s entirely optional.
This workshop requires mental resilience and is not suitable for those suffering from trauma or mental health issues.
Please note that pain is not at centre stage in this workshop.
This workshop is led by an experienced team of certified facilitators and tantric professionals.
Contact us for any questions. Sign up below to one of our upcoming trainings.