Every year, TNT combines Level 5, 4 and 3 in one retreat. You may book the workshops separately but ideally a combination of two or three will give you the most benefits.
- Level 5 Ego Workshop
Start: Friday 13th October at 7:30 p.m.
End: Monday 16th October at 5:00 p.m.
Price: €1100,- (incl. board & lodging)
- Level 4 Transmission Training
Start: Monday 16th October at 8:00 p.m.
End: Friday 20th October at 5:00 p.m.
Price: €1450,- (incl. board & lodging)
- Level 3 Sexual Completion
Start: Friday 20th October at 8:30 p.m.
End: Sunday 22nd October at 5:00 p.m.
Price: €750,- (incl. board & lodging)
NB: Timings may be subject to slight changes.
Workshop registration begins 2 hours before start time.
Location: Inspirationscenter Maribo, Hunseby Kirkevej 13, 4930 Maribo, Denmark
SIGN UP FORM BELOW.
Upon acceptance of your booking request, you’ll receive an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of €200,- for each Level you’re signed up for. The deposit must be paid within 3 days to secure your space at the training.
Booking is binding. If cancelling less than 4 weeks before workshop start, cancellation fees apply.
It’s possible to book an extra night before and/or after at the venue for an additional cost.
Contact us for questions.
- Open to 18+ regardless of gender, sexual orientation and relationship status
- Individual approval by The New Tantra
- Passed TNT Level 2
- Passed TNT Level 1
- Passed TNT Level 2 with minimum grade 8.5
- Passed or signed up for TNT Level 4 and/or TNT Level 5
It’s possible to book private sessions during the workshop.
- Before signing up for a workshop, read the latest TNT FAQ & Code of Conduct.
- We require a high level of emotional maturity in all participants and expect everyone to respect our safe sex protocols and code of conduct. TNT reserves the right to ban anyone that breaches our code of conduct from our platforms without warning.
- TNT workshops are not meant as an alternative to “healing”, therapy or medical treatment. The instructors are not therapists or doctors. If you suffer from trauma, PTSD, or other physical or psychological issues, please seek help from licensed professionals instead. TNT workshops are challenging and require a minimum of mental resilience and robustness. Please only join a workshop when those requirements are in place for you. If you find yourself dealing with a traumatic incident from your past, you are of course welcome to apply for TNT workshops AFTER having concluded a successful therapy treatment and approval by the TNT team.
To receive a green armband which shows you’ve tested negative for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), you need to bring detailed STD test results from a doctor, hospital or sexual health clinic at workshop registration.
For your STD Testing in The Netherlands, we recommend the OneDayClinic. You get a 10% discount if you mention The New Tantra and show them official proof of your booking to a TNT workshop (i.e. invoice). Book the ‘Extended test’ to get all the correct tests done.
In case of cancellation by the participant:
- The €200,- deposit per workshop is non-refundable
- Within 4 weeks before the start of the training, 50% of the workshop price is due
- Within 1 week or not showing up for the training, 100% of the workshop price is due
See full details in Terms & Conditions.