- Level 1 Sexual Deconditioning
Start: Friday 15th October at 11:00 a.m.
End: Sunday 17th October at 4:00 p.m.
Price: €880,- (incl. board & lodging)
- Level 2 Advanced Sex
Start: Sunday 17th October at 8:00 p.m.
End: Wednesday 20th October at 4:00 p.m.
Price: €1150,- (incl. board & lodging)
Prerequisite: TNT Level 1
Location: Inspirationscenter Maribo, Hunseby Kirkevej 13, 4930 Maribo, Denmark
Upon acceptance of your booking request (form below), you’ll receive an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of €200,- that must be paid within 7 days to secure your space at the training.
Booking is binding so if cancelling less than 6 weeks before workshop start, cancellation fees will apply.
It’s possible to book Level 1 and Level 2 separately or together. Signing up to both workshops does not guarantee automatic admission to Level 2. You need to have shown a solid degree of maturity in Level 1 to be admitted, regardless if payment and application have been completed for Level 2.
It’s possible to book an extra night before and/or after at the workshop venue for an additional cost.
Contact us for any questions.
This workshop is led by facilitators Paris and Diesel accompanied by a professional team of assistants, bodyworkers, femdoms and gigolos. It’s possible to book private sessions during the workshop.
- We require a high level of emotional maturity in all participants and expect everyone to respect our safe sex protocols and code of conduct. TNT reserves the right to ban anyone that breaches our code of conduct from our platforms without warning.
- TNT workshops are not meant as an alternative to “healing”, therapy or medical treatment. The instructors are not therapists or doctors. If you suffer from trauma, PTSD, or other physical or psychological issues, please seek help from licensed professionals instead. TNT workshops are challenging and require a minimum of mental resilience and robustness. Please only join a workshop when those requirements are in place for you. If you find yourself dealing with a traumatic incident from your past, you are of course welcome to apply for TNT workshops AFTER having concluded a successful therapy treatment and approval by the TNT team.
To receive a green armband which shows you’ve tested negative for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), you need to bring detailed STD test results from a doctor, hospital or sexual health clinic at workshop registration.
For your STD Testing in The Netherlands, we recommend the OneDayClinic. You get a 10% discount if you mention The New Tantra and show them official proof of your booking to a TNT workshop (i.e. invoice). Book the ‘Extended test’ to get all the correct tests done.
In case of cancellation by the participant:
- The €200,- deposit per workshop is non-refundable
- Within 4 weeks before the start of the training, 50% of the workshop price is due
- Within 1 week or not showing up for the training, 100% of the workshop price is due
See full details in Terms & Conditions.