Group Practices (GPs) are events for TNT workshop participants who want to keep practicing in a group setting:
- guided by at least one certified TNT workshop facilitator
- varying programs based on TNT workshop teachings
- varying length: GPs can be an evening, a day or a weekend long
- organised in different countries
- accessible after you’ve passed Level 2 (occasionally after only Level 1)
- mixed for men and women. There are also special GPs: the Pussylounge (women only) and the Cockpit (men only)
Ticket links are posted 3 months before each event on TNT’s private platform Global Network. Request access after you’ve passed a TNT workshop.
For questions on GPs, write to us.