Skip to content
- A booking always has to be done in writing through the booking form on The New Tantra’s website.
- A booking is valid after acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and confirmation by
The New Tantra.
- The entire training facility is non–smoking.
- It is customary to wear other footwear in the training facility than outside.
- The meals are either vegetarian or non-vegetarian and are prepared with the utmost care.
- Standard accommodation is based on participants sleeping in 2 or more persons bedrooms.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the bedrooms should be available for cleaning by 2 p.m. the last day.
- All participants should keep to the house rules of the training facility and should follow any
instructions of the responsible staff.
Prices / payment
- All prices include local VAT.
- At sign up a non-refundable deposit of €200,- (or the equivalent sum in the workshop country’s local currency) must be paid to secure the space at the training.
- Full payment must be made within 10 days of receiving the final invoice or the space will be re-designated.
- Full payment should have been made minimum 2 weeks before the start of the workshop, unless otherwise agreed.
- In case payment has not been effected by the start of the training, The New Tantra reserves the right to refuse participation and cancellation fees will apply.
- The participant must endeavour to give as much notice as possible if a booking is to be cancelled or changed. Cancellations or changes must be done in writing.
- In case of cancellation by participant:
- the initial deposit of €200,- is non-refundable (or the equivalent sum in the workshop country’s local currency),
- within 6 weeks before the start of the training 25% of the price is non-refundable,
- within 2 weeks before the start of the training 50% of the price is non-refundable,
- within 1 week or not showing up for the training 100% of the price is non-refundable.
- In case of a change by the participant (e.g. change of workshop date and/or location) an administration fee of 10% of the workshop price will apply
- In case a workshop gets changed or canceled by The New Tantra, the participant will be informed by email before the scheduled workshop start.
- In case of cancellation by The New Tantra, the participant will receive a 100% refund of the workshop fee (including the non-refundable deposit
- In case of cancellation by The New Tantra, The New Tantra is not liable for any travel expenses purchased by the participant.
- In case of cancellation of one part of a combined event – e.g. Sexual Deconditioning level 1 & Advanced Sex level 2 –, the booking is still binding for the part that will take place.
- The New Tantra is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
- The participant is liable for any damage caused by his / her doing or negligence, as far as the damage can be attributed to him / her.