Please note: You need to sign up with a partner to attend. See “Prerequisites” for more info.
Start: Friday 13th December at 11:00 a.m.
End: Sunday 15th December at 4:00 p.m.
Price for men: €990,- (incl. board & lodging)
Price for women: €790,- (incl. board & lodging)
Workshop registration begins 2 hours before start time.
Location: Meeuwenveen Accommodations, Meeuwenveenweg 1, 7971 PK Havelte, The Netherlands
SIGN UP FORM BELOW.
Upon acceptance of your booking request, you’ll receive an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of €200,- which must be paid within 3 days to secure your space at the training.
Booking is binding. If cancelling less than 4 weeks before workshop start, cancellation fees apply.
It’s possible to book an extra night before at the venue for an additional cost.
Contact us for questions.
- Passed TNT Level 2
- Open to 18+ regardless of gender and relationship status
- Open to people of any sexual orientation, but remember this workshop only focuses on how men can serve women sexually
- Sign up as a man-woman duo*
* We usually don’t gender-balance TNT workshops, but for Gigolo Skills it’s preferable to have an equal number of men and women.
Therefore, make sure you get someone of the opposite sex to sign up at the same time. Only then can we accept your booking requests.
It doesn’t have to be your intimate partner or lover. It could be any TNTer willing to join the workshop.
You won’t be practicing with each other only. This workshop requires flexibility and working with as many different participants as possible in order to grow.
For men in particular: getting a woman to sign up with you is a basic skill for someone who aims to get to the level of a tantric gigolo.
If you get nervous about this requirement, that’s good. Consider it your first exercise.
This workshop is led by Diesel with a professional team of assistants, bodyworkers and gigolos.
It’s possible to book private sessions during the workshop.
- We require a high level of emotional maturity in all participants and expect everyone to respect our safe sex protocols and code of conduct. TNT reserves the right to ban anyone that breaches our code of conduct from our platforms without warning.
- TNT workshops are not meant as an alternative to “healing”, therapy or medical treatment. The instructors are not therapists or doctors. If you suffer from trauma, PTSD, or other physical or psychological issues, please seek help from licensed professionals instead. TNT workshops are challenging and require a minimum of mental resilience and robustness. Please only join a workshop when those requirements are in place for you. If you find yourself dealing with a traumatic incident from your past, you are of course welcome to apply for TNT workshops AFTER having concluded a successful therapy treatment and approval by the TNT team.
To receive a green armband which shows you’ve tested negative for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), you need to bring detailed STD test results from a doctor, hospital or sexual health clinic at workshop registration.
For your STD Testing in The Netherlands, we recommend the OneDayClinic. You get a 10% discount if you mention The New Tantra and show them official proof of your booking to a TNT workshop (i.e. invoice). Book the ‘Extended test’ to get all the correct tests done.
In case of cancellation by the participant:
- The €200,- deposit per workshop is non-refundable
- Within 4 weeks before the start of the training, 50% of the workshop price is due
- Within 1 week or not showing up for the training, 100% of the workshop price is due
See full details in Terms & Conditions.